Las Vegas Family Law Attorneys
A Clark County Firm Fighting for Your Family & Future
Your family law dispute could impact your relationships with family members and finances for the foreseeable future. That's why you deserve a family law attorney who understands how to help you pursue the best short and long-term outcomes in your family law case.
At Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group, our attorneys have experience working as pro-temp judges in the Nevada court system. We understand the family law system in Clark County inside and out, and have helped Nevadans navigate more than two thousand cases since we opened our firm.
To work with one of our Las Vegas family lawyers on your case, contact our office online or give us a call at (702) 766-5566! Your first consultation with our team is free.
What We Do
At Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group, our attorneys help clients navigate a wide range of family law disputes, including:
- Divorce. Divorces are often intense, legally complex affairs. Our lawyers will work with you to establish the best path forward in your divorce and help you pursue an outcome that protects your rights and preserves your short and long-term interests.
- Mediation. Mediation offers individuals a way to resolve their family law dispute more amicably while saving time and money. Our attorneys will stay by your side throughout the mediation process, helping you negotiate effectively with your spouse.
- Property division. The division of assets and liabilities is often one of the most hotly contested parts of any divorce. Our attorneys will advocate for your interests, helping you preserve the property that matters most.
- Child custody and support. We know how much your children matter to you. Our attorneys are committed to helping parents in Clark County protect their parental rights during custody and support cases while working toward an outcome that helps their child(ren) succeed.
- Spousal support. If you're asked to pay for alimony or want to receive it from your spouse, our lawyers will support you throughout your case.
- Relocation. Relocating with a child can be difficult. Whether you want to oppose a relocation effort by a co-parent or pursue relocation with your child, our team is here to help you succeed.
- Domestic violence. Our attorneys have experience helping Nevadans pursue emergency, temporary, and permanent protective orders, as well as protective order extensions.
- Adoption. Adopting a child can be deceptively difficult. Our lawyers will help you find the best path forward in your adoption case, whether that means a private, public, or relative adoption.
- Guardianships. Understanding your responsibilities as a legal guardian can be difficult. Our lawyers can work with you to pursue guardianship or find the best steps forward if you find yourself unexpectedly involved in a guardianship case.
- LGBTQ+ rights. Members of the LBGTQ+ community, individuals and couples alike, sometimes experience unique challenges when navigating family law cases. Our attorneys will fight relentlessly to fight for your rights.
- Marital agreements. A marital agreement can help you maintain a more equitable partnership with your spouse. Whether your need a pre or postnuptial agreement, our team will work with you to develop an arrangement that works for you.
- Paternity. No matter what side of a paternity case you're on, we'll work with you to find the best path forward in your family law disputes.
Contact Us Today
Our Las Vegas family law attorneys know that no two cases are the same. We'll help you find the best path forward in your family law dispute, staying by your side every step of the way and helping you make the best choices for your family and future.
We go above and beyond, provide time, attention and understanding necessary to assist each clients individual needs.
We offer straightforward, clear counsel at all times.
Honesty & Integrity
We have an A+ rating with the BBB and our attorneys are nationally recognized with high ratings on Avvo.
Excellent client communication process to keep you informed throughout! You will always have direct contact with the legal team managing your case.